June 26, 2007

Ten on Tuesday: 10 favorite bands

[link]

10 favorite bands of all time
I do enjoy music, but I'm not one of these "this band ROCKS" type of people. That said, here's my top ten, as I feel about it at this moment (check again when I'm in a different mood if you want a different list).

  1. The Who
  2. The Clash
  3. Indigo Girls
  4. Eric Clapton
  5. James Taylor
  6. The Police
  7. Evanescence
  8. Stray Cats
  9. David Bowie
  10. Polemicist
In no particular order.

[edit: Oh my god I can't believe I left Queen off that list. I think they could replace any of those other ten entries.]

3 comments:

Crimson Wife said...

Great list! The Who and Indigo Girls just barely missed my top 10, love them!

Patois42 said...

I was so going to put Eric Clapton on, but I considered him singularly rather than in a band. Great list. Yeah, you're old.

cjm said...

Yes, I didn't include anyone who I thought of as an individual either. That helped me narrow down a bit. But, hey, it's your birthday...you can do what you want.