April 1, 2009

New Pete's Poetry blog

I have set myself up with a new place to post my poems (mostly light verse) and my upcoming sequel to the Unlucky 26. Those of you who are regulars or in my feed reader should have gotten an invitation to this private, most exclusive of blogs. If you did not, then I did not have your email address where I could reach it without stretching. If you didn't get an invitation and want in, send me an email at dudleypj@gmail.com and I'll hook you up.

Happy Poetry Month!

6 comments:

Blogless Troll said...

and my upcoming sequel to the Unlucky 26.

Imaginary numbers???

PJD said...

imaginary numbers??

nope
you're barking up the wrong tree

don't get too excited. these probably aren't going to be anywhere as inspired and cool as the first batch. But some people (ahem) may be less offended.

Anonymous said...

Dude. Just because I sent constructive criticism doesn't mean I was offended!!

Anonymous said...

Wait, seriously, U26 offended people?

Blogless Troll said...

Yeah, really. Who the hell gets offended at children meeting their gruesome, yet imaginatively humorous, deaths? Just goes to show you can never please everyone.

PJD said...

Right on, BT.

Actually, I was shocked I pleased anyone at all (besides myself).