January 25, 2007

thursday thirteen (#3)

Thirteen Songs I'd Be Embarrased to Admit Are On My PDA
  1. "The Sign" by Ace of Base
  2. "With a Little Luck" by Wings
  3. "Hot Blooded" by Foreigner
  4. "Down Under" by Men At Work
  5. "It Can Happen" by Yes
  6. "Walk This Way" by Aerosmith
  7. "Intuition" by Jewel
  8. "Altamira Elegy" by Leda Atomica
  9. "Big C" by the University of California Marching Band
  10. "Tom Sawyer" by Rush
  11. "Hot Legs" by Rod Stewart
  12. "Feelin' Groovy" by Simon & Garfunkel
  13. "Bat Out of Hell" by Meatloaf

Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!


5 comments:

My Busy Life said...

I really liked your list of songs! If I had a PDA or an iPod, I would have those too!

Di said...

How about "I think I love you" by the Partridge Family??? If that's not a guilty pleasure, nothing is!

bluesugarpoet said...

Okay - do you mean that you have those songs on your PDA, but you are embarrassed to admit it? Or, you would be embarrassed if you had those songs on your PDA? Or in your case, your "PjDA."

PJD said...

Ah... I mean those songs are on my PDA, and I'm embarrassed to admit it.

PJD said...

I am less embarrassed to admit things like Hendrix, The Who, Evanescence, The Clash, 10000 Maniacs, etc.