January 6, 2007

poetry and religion

A haiku I wrote.
Magnetic poetry rocks.
Blogging makes it so.

I think I got religion today [link]. I mean, how can you argue with the idea that the supreme being is a Flying Spaghetti Moster? Bonus: Heaven includes beer volcanoes as far as the eye can see, plus a stripper factory. And you get to call yourself a Pastafarian.

And all this time I thought religion was at the stem, if not the root, of all evil perpetuated in the world. Well, OK, maybe that's a bit harsh, but... well... yanno.

May you be touched by His Noodly Appendage.

3 comments:

writtenwyrdd said...

I have bought the tee shirts, too. It is fun to wear an FSM "fish" with WWFSMD? underneath. I am in a very Baptist, very fundamentalist area, and none of them get the joke.

I emailed the guy who created teh Flying Spaghetti Monster and asked if I can have cheeto trees next to the beer volcano. He says that His Noodliness would allow that.

May you be touched by His noodly appendage.

Yours, in pasta,
Me

PS Did you find the link on my site or from some other place?

PJD said...

My brother brought me the Noodly Word. I never encountered it on your site, though I hope to in the future. Argh.

writtenwyrdd said...

I have it filed under "amusing time wasters" fairly far down the link list. Nobody seems to get that far, including me.