July 31, 2007

Ten on Tuesday: 10 Countries I'd Like to Visit

[link]

10 Countries I'd Like to Visit
I've been to quite a few already, and many of those I'd like to return to for a closer look, but this list comprises only places I'd like to go where I've not been.

  1. Nepal and/or Tibet
  2. Brazil
  3. Ireland
  4. Italy
  5. Spain
  6. Australia
  7. Holland
  8. Lithuania (some of my ethnic roots are there, but I know nothing about the place)
  9. Argentina
  10. Russia
Anyone want to go with?

8 comments:

Becky said...

How fortunate you are to have already been such a traveler! And Russia... what a good choice!

Irishcoda said...

Great choices, especially Ireland ;-)

Hootin Anni said...

I'd love to see the red square in Russia myself.

Happy day.

Crimson Wife said...

Nepal would be cool as long as they get that civil war under control. I'd love to visit Mt. Everest, though I don't think I'd want to attempt a serious climb of it (just not my thing!)

cjm said...

Yes, please. I'm jonesing to go anywhere now.

Julia said...

We have some like on Italy and Ireland. Great choice :)

Wonderful things about the place we want to visit is not knowing anything about the place. That make us want to learn about it and visit too :)

Great list, Happy Tuesday

bluesugarpoet said...

Trip to Ireland? Pick me, Pick me!

Lily said...

me too!