Inspired by OxyJen's recent mention of some celebrity's hair, and lacking anything more interesting to say, I decided it was time to revisit the ol' blog stats!
First of all, this is my 612th post, though my stats say 611 because like some newbie I overwrote one with another when trying to post anew last week. Oh, whatever. Anyway, I can't think of anything else I've done 612 times except necessary biological functions. But probably I'm just not thinking hard enough.
To search strings: My hits are way up this week thanks to a guest appearance by Hayden Christensen in the last post's title. Judging from Google Zeitgeist, he may be joined by the Georgia Senate, Santa Claus, or Sean Avery soon. One wonders why Plaxico Burress is not in the hot 100 right now. Maybe because you can't escape the frikkin' story no matter where you go.
Anyway. Why am I welcoming bad spellers today? Because they are the searchers who stumble here and happen to stick around! According to Google Analytics, I get the most first hits with any permutation of "corner kick" or "hayden christensen." But those are people just passing through when they see I don't really have any photos of Hayden Christensen's hair in pornographic situations. No, the people that stuck around for several minutes (probably because they have to sound out all the words to figure out they didn't find what they were seeking) searched for
- movie charcters (2.5 pages per visit, and nearly 2 minutes on site average!)
- www star wors (2 pages per visit, and over 2 minutes on site!)
- pete dudley (oh, wait, that's spelled properly... but, like a mute pirate, it's missing an aarrh)
- "i can't imagine mastering the skills"
- 3ww (american terrorist)
- charlie the tuna ringtone
- corner kick foreclosed
- favorite luke and laura moment
- hiding a report card
- jar full of pennies
- list of celebrity brazilian jiu-jitsu practitioners
- poem the pully
- son cannot join swim team because speedo
- you suck spam
- Paca over in Hawaii! A highly educated camelid.
- Sarah who is contemplating fleeing to Canada. (Wait until spring, I say.)
- Janey over across the pond! (Maybe we'll get to meet you on our trip in April?)
- Robin on the east coast, coming through with clicks even during a hiatus.
- Gene, living his own kind of insanity. (You'll be happy to know the wall is still standing.)
- peterdudley.com--probably all those agents looking for reasons to reject
- And honorable mention to Freddy's Cafe, Lissa, Tiff, WrittenWyrdd, and Chris. Merry, Blogless, Fairy Hedgehog, JimK, and J@na all get a mention, if only because I love you guys. But if you want links, you gotta put up the clicks, baby.