May 7, 2008

Party @ universal studios!

update: Just for all you who have never seen me hatless, a photo without a hat. Great party at Universal. We only had half the park; Sharp had the other half for their party.

Sorry I missed 3WW today. We started with 7 a.m. breakfast, 8 a.m. "non-motivational speaker motivational speaker," then 9:30 a.m. we were released to our own devices. Epcot all day. Pretty cool place for this California Disneyland boy; never been to Epcot before, though I had been to many of the countries exhibited in the International section. Still, it was fun. My Mexican-heritage wife enjoyed the Three Caballeros boat ride in the Mexico section, but she also likes "It's a Small World" at Disneyland, so there's no accounting for judgment here.

Anyway, I hope to have another photo tomorrow. We may skip the Cindy Lauper concert in the evening after the closing gala dinner. Not sure if we'll karaoke or hit Magic Kingdom again.

I could get used to having someone else pay for this stuff.

4 comments:

McKoala said...

I come a-visiting only to find you're on holiday! Love the pix, keep 'em coming, try and get a beer in every one!

Sarah Laurenson said...

A beer in every one? Would've liked to see that with the alligator. Maybe photoshop one in the gator's mouth when you get back.

WriterKat said...

Nice picture!

I'm a DL person too - can't wait until my chance to go see FL and check out epcot. How can you think of missing Cindy Lauper! I'm green with envy. :-)

Ello - Ellen Oh said...

Hey no hat! I didn't think the hat came off! ;o) We are heading to Disney at some point this year. Am dreading it and seriously, the last time I was at Disney, It's a Small World did me in. That place made me gag. But I enjoyed Epcot.