November 27, 2011

ymrotb

Mostly when I'm traveling on vacation I don't have time for sightseeing or relaxing because I'm so worried that my blog does not have enough rules. I am happy to say that recent trips have yielded a few new ones for you all to follow. Please take note.


Personally, I can't imagine the kind of heathen that might throw laundry bags down the ladder. If you are that kind of heathen, I think I might want to get to know you better.



The above proved helpful advice from TSA at the Hilo airport in Hawaii. I had to point out the sign to a woman in front of us who was about to run her twin babies through the x-ray.



That one goes without saying. I think they need to post this one in the halls of Congress.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I think this country needs to stop electing its trash to office in the first place.

Sarah Laurenson said...

Well. I don't know. So many signs. I'd probably throw the laundry down the ladder had I a ladder to throw it down.

PJD said...

Sarah, that's why I love you.