February 22, 2006

so, THAT didn't work.

I now have no stories out there awaiting rejection letters. They have all already been rejected. One novel submission and three short stories (one of them rejected twice!). I will, however, be sending out two more stories tomorrow, and then a personal essay later this week, and finally another short-short submitted to a web site. Oh, and I sent my novel to the Pacific Northwest Writers Association Literary Contest. But they can't reject it... they can only fail to give it a prize. So that's nice.

At some point I will have to rebuild my personal web site (not this blog) to showcase all my rejection letters and my works-in-progress. And, hopefully, one day my actual publications! (I mean fiction. I already have a few published articles posted there.)

knew it was coming
at least they got my name right
those rejection blues

No comments: