So here it is because someone asked for it. Blame that person.
- WHAT COLOR ARE YOUR KITCHEN PLATES?
We have plates? Seriously, mostly they are white, but I prefer the plastic ones with drawings on them done by my children.
- WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW?
I don't read books; I only write them. Last book I read was... um... hold on... nope, can't remember. It might have been the four books of the Hitchhiker's Guide trilogy.
- WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD?
A renaissance-style map of the world.
- FAVORITE BOARD GAME?H
aven't played it in 33 years, but I used to love Uncle Wiggly. Watch out for the Skeezix!
- FAVORITE SMELLS?
evergreen; desert dust during a thunder shower
- WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU THINK OF WHEN YOU WAKE UP IN THE MORNING?
what time I have to be somewhere
- FAVORITE COLOR:
generally forest green, though rich, dark blues are good, too
- LEAST FAVORITE COLOR:
- HOW MANY RINGS UNTIL YOU ANSWER THE PHONE?
I am getting used to ignoring the phone, and it is quite liberating.
- FAVORITE CHILD'S NAME?
I love both of my children equally and don't have a "favorite." The name for a child I liked best but didn't get to use is "Tess" for a girl. NOT "Tessie," though.
- CHOCOLATE OR VANILLA?
- DO YOU LIKE TO DRIVE FAST?
I tend to drive fast, yes, but I don't look at it as a thrill or a recreational activity.
- DO YOU SLEEP WITH A STUFFED ANIMAL?
- DO YOU LIKE THUNDERSTORMS?
- WHAT WAS YOUR FIRST CAR?
1979 Subaru wagon. I was a junior in high school. There was a girl on the track team who had a white 1965 Mustang with red leather interior. It was sweet. My Subaru was not so sweet, but it got me around OK.
- WHAT IS YOUR SIGN?
Cancer. But in the sense that BSP took the question, my sign is "DO NOT DISTRUB."
- DO YOU EAT THE STEMS OF BROCCOLI?
- IF YOU COULD HAVE ANY JOB WHAT WOULD IT BE?
If that isn't the best straight line I've seen today, I don't know what is. Anyway, one of the best jobs in the world is former president of the United States. You get like $200,000 a year, you get your own bodyguards... sweet.
- IF YOU COULD HAVE ANY COLOR HAIR, WHAT WOULD IT BE?
I kind of like the color I used to have, when I had hair.
- IS THE GLASS HALF FULL OR HALF EMPTY?
Half full. And if I leave it out in the rain, it will soon be entirely full.
- FAVORITE MOVIE?
The Sting, Pirates of the Caribbean, Lord of the Rings, Mary Poppins, Singin' in the Rain
- DO YOU TYPE WITH YOUR FINGERS ON THE RIGHT KEYS?
- WHAT'S UNDER YOUR BED?
a big basket full of wrapping paper. some books. slippers. lots of dust.
- FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH?
Football and soccer. I can like hockey, too, and sometimes like to watch a good boxing match. Can't stand tennis, golf, baseball, etc. on TV.
- YOUR SINGLE BIGGEST INTENSE PAIN?
A good friend totally crunched my ankle playing soccer several years ago. Needed crutches for a couple days, but it was OK. I've been fortunate otherwise.
- PERSON YOU SENT THIS TO WHO IS MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND:
No one, because I won’t send it.
- PERSON YOU SENT THIS TO WHO IS LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND?
Everyone that I don’t send this to
- KETCHUP OR MUSTARD?
This question needs a context.
- HAMBURGER OR HOT DOG?
This question also needs a context, but I think I'll go with hamburger.
- WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE SEASON?
I think it would be fall. Living in northern California, there really aren't any seasons.
- THE BEST PLACES YOU HAVE EVER BEEN?
The Vermont mountains, Yosemite Valley, Lake Tahoe. Kauai is nice for the weather. Otherwise, I mostly like New England.
- WHAT SCREEN SAVER IS ON YOUR COMPUTER RIGHT NOW?
It goes blank, like my mind when it's not used for ten minutes.
- FAVORITE FAST FOOD?
Whopper and fries, probably.
- WHAT IS YOUR BIRTH NAME?
Same as my given name, I think.