Because blogless troll recently noted an uptick in page hits when Hayden Christensen's name is mentioned in a blog post, I decided to look at the most successful search results that brought people to this site. I've only had google analytics tracking my pages for a few weeks, but the results are interesting. If you've got no life whatsoever.
I'm listing these in order of "most successful" using the number of page views per visit that each search term generated.
- dooh nibor bush
Imagine my astonishment when I found on the fourth page of search results for this term that I actually had a post with that odd phrase in the title: dooh nibor goes to Washington. And ha, ha, it took me reading the entire post to remember what "dooh nibor" was.
- arm cast
I went fifteen pages into the search results and never saw my site listed. Someone was really desperate for something.
- thema literary
Yay! A magazine in which I was published brought people to my site!
- whose hair
OK, whatever. Certainly not my hair, as I have none.
- "n is for nate, who was dragged down by the squid"
I love the possibilities of this one. What was going through this searcher's mind that they would find this phrase, exactly as typed?
- uncle wiggly board game skeezix
- five different versions of Tiffany Roberts
- four different versions of star wors
- three different versions of sock in his mouth
- pictures of charlie baltimore with pink hair
- large mug for doctors
- three versions of gwendolyn rice
- i miss veronica veronica dead and gone
- greyhound ate a quarter coins